King Instrument Company of Garden Grove, California believes it has a responsibility to protect and care for the environment in which we operate. We are committed to improving environmental performance across our business activities and encourage our business partners and wider community to join us in this effort.
Our key impacts will be in the areas of energy use, raw material use, waste generation, emissions, water use, transportation and procurement.
We continuously work towards:
- Publicizing our environmental position.
- Purchasing sustainable products whenever feasible.
- Adopting an environmentally sound transport strategy.
- Minimizing waste through sensible and efficient use of energy and materials.
- Reducing risks from health and safety hazards for employees in all areas of our operations.
- Adopting the highest environmental standards in our operations and meeting relevant legislative requirements.
- Training employees in good environmental practice and encouraging their involvement in environmental action.
- Continually assessing the impact of our operations and identifying areas to minimize negative impact.
- Including environmental and ethical considerations in investment and purchase decisions where appropriate.
We support the goal of ending environmental devastation, violence and human rights violations by complying with any requirements applicable to King Instrument Company under the Conflict Minerals Rule. We may reconsider our willingness to partner with suppliers that fail to comply with this Rule.
King Instrument Company has management processes in place to enable environmental and sourcing policy objectives.